Best gift idea during quarantine in London
How to spoil yourself, friends and family from home and support a human and sensory experience in London?
Dear food amateurs and fans of conviviality,
If you haven't already visit “Dans le Noir ?”, you may have seen it in “About Time” the famous film by Richard Curtis. For 15 years, we offer in the lovely area of Clerkenwell, a very unique human and food experience, the dining in the dark experience with unexpected guides.
It’s a challenging time for everyone. Our number one priority is our clients and team members safety and wellbeing, that is why our London restaurant is now closed until further notice, as well as other Dans le Noir? Restaurants across the world.
Thanks to the help of government scheme, we'll keep our crew on board as we plan to re-open with a strict health & safety policy as soon as it will be allowed by the government. So please, stay in touch, visit our website and Facebook Page.
We are also thinking of all our colleagues in the industry everywhere who are in the same situation. We need to support each other as best as we can. If you wish to support us, purchasing gift vouchers is the best way to help!
Why buying a gift voucher at Dans Le Noir? London is a great idea?
- #staysafe: It’s a good way to still spoil your friends, family and colleagues from home
- #quickandeasy: We have a large range of online editable and 12 months validity e-vouchers. Vouchers bought in March or April will have availability extended to December 2021.
- #offersomethingunique: “Dans le Noir? London” voucher is a ticket to an amazing dining and unique human experience
- #thinkpositive: Offering this voucher to someone you love is also something positive to look forward to when the situation gets back to normal.
- #solidarity: You make the difference supporting a local business in this challenging time
Visit our online shop: https://london.danslenoir.com/shop
More reasons to purchase a voucher at “Dans le Noir? London”:
- Did you know that more than 1.6 million people over the world (nearly half a million in London) have already enjoyed this unique experience?
- Did you know "Dans le Noir ?" is also a social enterprise with 40% of staff having a difference (mainly blind/visually impaired and deaf/hard hearing staff)?
- Did you know also that Dans le Noir? London won the Best Restaurant Awards in 2019 and recently won an award at the ITV Food & Drinks Awards for the most unusual place in the UK?
We can’t wait to welcome you soon at our restaurant on Clenkenwell Green to make you live happy moments, enjoying the famous and delicious surprise menus of our Head Chef Fred Dickieson and sharing the experience with our amazing guides.
Let me personnally thank you for your interest in Dans le Noir ?, and please take care of yourselves.
Edouard De Broglie
Director and Founder of Dans le Noir ?